PRODUCT REVIEW: The New York Baking Company's Silicone Baking Cups!




What is the  best thing about having a blog? Getting to test out new and fun baking supplies! I have dozens and dozens upon kitchen gadgets, tools, knives, and cake pans. I am always on the hunt to add more to my collection.

I was kindly asked by The New York Baking Company to test out their silicone baking cups.  First of all, they come in a tidy plastic package, which easily holds a dozen of their brightly colored holders.  (Don’t worry green thumbs, the material is BPA-free silicone!)



One of my favorite flavors is chocolate, thus I baked a very moist chocolate cupcake in the fun and festive holders. Ta-da, super easy to use! When the cupcakes cooled,  it was quite easy to “pop” them out OR freeze them for a future sweet snack.
Being silicone-dishwasher safe, they are simple clean by hand or machine. Air dry before putting them back in the container.
I know my niece and nephews will love the bright colors and the ease of baking delicious cupcakes (or muffins) in them. Priced at an affordable $9.95,I cannot wait to purchase more and test out more delicious recipes in them.


Happy Baking!
Kimm













Comments

  1. This is really nice. Your information about catering is really interesting. Thanks for sharing this informative article.
    Catering services in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts